- 100% Automatic Charge
- Plug & Play System
- Integrated Protection
The ARTIC 800 (0.8 A) is specifically designed to charge 12 V batteries such as motorbikes, jet-skis, go-karts, or lawnmowers, providing an automatic charge controlled by microprocessor. Efficient, compact and light, it provides a 2 times faster charge than a traditional charger (no monitoring required).
Ideal for motorbikes:
- Designed for 12 V batteries from 1.6 to 25 Ah, it can also provide a maintenance charging up to 80 Ah.
- Optimised maintenance charge, the charger can remain permanently connected for example whilst a vehicle is not in use over the winter. The Auto Restart function means that the charger will memorise the settings and restart automatically in the event of a power cut.
Plug & play system.
- Simplified interface to prevent user errors. When connected and if the battery voltage is over 7 V, the ARTIC 800 instantly launches the charge without user intervention.
- The ARTIC 800 runs on a single-phase power supply between 100 to 240 V.
100% automatic charge:
- The unattended charge and maintenance ensure maximum battery performance and longevity.
- Protection of the vehicle’s on-board electronics: protection against short circuits, polarity reversal and overcharging.
- Spark prevention system.
- Automatic stand-by mode if the battery is disconnected.
- Compact design, light and portable.
- Connection with quick connector.
- Shock-resistant housing, resistant to dust and liquid ingress (IP65).
- 50/60hz: 100 – 240 V AC.
- Icharge: 0.8 A.
- Power: 12 V.
- Charge: 1.6 < 25 Ah.
- Maintenance: 1.6 < 80 Ah.
- Ondulation / Ripple: < 100Mv / Rms.
- Charging curve: IU0
- Cable: 1.6 m
- Dimensions: 130x65x38 cm.
- Weight: 0.33kg.
- IP: IP 44.